Motto for the moment

"Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of champagne in the fridge." - Hester Browne

Thursday 14 June 2012

Adiós Amigos


I was undecided whether to blog a teeny weeny little goodbye post. It seemed a little, “Cheers biyatches, enjoy the cold, while I summer in Spain”. But having given it a second thought, I realised that the very reason I started writing was to remind myself, and others, how fortunate we all are. And getting to go away with your friends, experience new cultures and cuisine, and have a good old jol, is something almost everyone (reading this) gets to do every once and a while. So I hope that whether you are taking a break now or in the future, you have countless other reasons to celebrate!
I am not sure if I will write while I’m overseas, so I hope that over the next three weeks, everyone I know has something to make them smile. Be it a big glass of red wine and a great movie on the couch, or something more life-changing, I trust there will be many blessed moments in 21 days.
And if you can’t think of anything right now, have a look at this video – a friend sent it to me today, and it made me smile.
Have a safe and happy June & the start of July. Until we meet again. X

No comments:

Post a Comment