Motto for the moment

"Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of champagne in the fridge." - Hester Browne

Monday 23 July 2012

get a move on...

Its been just over a month since I last posted anything... siss! I feel mortified!
So many amazingly fun things have happened and I have not taken a few moments to reflect on them! double siss!

Apologies to anyone who may have been looking out for a post (all 3 of you perhaps :)

I promise, before this week is out, I will write something about the amazingly, wonderful, warm, delicious, sexiness that is Spain :)

But now, off to dinner with some good friends at a new spot in Kloof Street, Jackal & Hyde. Ill let you know if its fab ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment